This video lecture lasts about 20minutes. As a normal people, we all prefer to a short and concise way, which can tell the same thing. I think infographic can do it. The infographic only uses one page to tell the whole story with vivid pictures. This is the biggest advantage than a video. It asked people to use less time and energy to understand one thing.
For me, I prefer infographic, because I have much homework to do in university. It is luxurious for me to spend a long period of time to watch a video. Infographic is easy to follow with and it can briefly describe one thing in short page. However, actually, it is obvious that a video is more attractive. People are more enjoyable in a video because it has voice, body language and even performance. We can imagine while the author is talking. Everything all has two sides, so we should choose the better depends on what we need.
没有评论:
发表评论