Reflecting on my work, what surprised me most on Twitter narrative is
our optional development plots. We did not discuss in a group about the plots,
and every person creates plots by themselves which made it very interesting to
read. I adapt it very easily. I am proud of the ending because it was very
ridiculous. I think the most useful media is vlog, because it sends much
information to me. The vivid body language also makes me have a clear
understanding of the things that the author wanted to convey to us. So the most
enjoyable media is also vlog. It has more interesting to watch than other
medias. The least useful media is Twitter, because the number of words is
limited and we cannot describe the whole thing that we want to say actually. It
will divide into many items. The least enjoyable media is blog but I do not
know why. The points I want to change in our Twitter narrative is the ending, I
will make it much happier than the old one.
没有评论:
发表评论